Air Draft Helmet
Impact Racing Air Draft helmets provide aerodynamic down-force to reduce lift at high speeds.
Off-centered air inlets offer overhead clearance. Three air channels direct air to the visor, reducing fog. A chin deflector and Nomex gasket keep dust and heat out.
* Snell SA2015 certified
* Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-KEVLAR® tri-weave composite
* Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting
* Forward-facing louvered chinbar vents
* Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single-piece variable-density core
* Comes with standard cheek pads, other sizes sold separately
* Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
* Standard 0.125 in. clear shield with 3-position detent