Pair of front brake pads for Porsche 991/991.2. Can fit multiple other Porsche models. Racing oriented and built to withstand high temperatures. See full fitment list below.
RSL29 Compound Overview
The Pagid RSL29 compound, formerly known as Pagid RS29, is a long time favorite and reliable pad. It features very good modulation and release characteristics through a low metallic resin bonded material containing steel and aramid fibers. The friction level of the material maintains constant at a low-medium level. Combined with easy bedding-in behavior, this compound is very popular in club racing, for track days, GT cars, touring cars and prototype endurance racing. Due to the excellent modulation characteristics, the RSL29 pads is also often used in sprint races.
- Porsche 918 Spyder 13 - 15
- Porsche 991 GT3 [ceramic brakes] 15 - 18
- Porsche 991 GT3 RS [ceramic brakes] 15 - 18
- Porsche 991 R [ceramic brakes] 16 -
- Porsche 991 Turbo [ceramic brakes] 13 -
- Porsche 991 Turbo S [ceramic brakes] 13 -
- Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS [ceramic brakes] 18 -
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 [ceramic brakes] 18 -
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 RS [ceramic brakes] 18 -
- Porsche 992 3.0 Carrera 4S [ceramic brakes] 18-
- Porsche 992 GT3 [ceramic brakes] 20-
- Porsche 992 Turbo [iron brakes] 20-
- Porsche Cayman GT4  [ceramic brakes]