Gibson Muscle Car exhausts generate a robust, performance-oriented sound that will make heads turn. Mandrel-bent tubing reduces backpressure, while ceramic-coated or polished stainless steel tips give you two beautiful finishing options.
Gibson's Superflow mufflers featuring CFT use resonance, directional louvered venting, and angular induction to augment exhaust flow, making a Gibson axle-back exhaust the ideal choice for adding power and louder sound. Take your ride to the next level with the ultimate in performance and style - Gibson's dual cat-back systems.
Key features of Gibson Muscle Car exhaust systems:
* Available in aluminized steel or stainless steel for extended durability (depending on application)
* CFT mufflers use a chambered and louvered design with no baffles to become brittle and no packing to deteriorate
* Hassle-free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results
* Enhanced low and mid-range power
* Powerful exhaust tones
* Minimal interior sound levels
* Maximum horsepower and torque gains
* Includes all hardware and OE-style hangers
* Select systems available with black ceramic coated mufflers