Tilton 600-Series floor mounts feature a large-diameter traditional balance bar design allowing front/rear brake adjustments and minimal flex for a more solid pedal feel/response.
Plus, these floor-mount pedal assemblies have lightweight aluminum frames with guide ramps to reduce balance bar tipping and by doing so brake repeatability is improved.
The adjustable pedal ratios enable the brake pedal to be tuned to your preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
Tilton 600-series features:
* Forged aluminum pedals
* Adjustable foot pads with anti-slip surfaces
* PTFE-coated aluminum clevises reduce friction
* Pedal pivots with wave washers
* Oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction
* Adjustable clutch pedal stop
* Adjustable throttle pedal stops (3-pedal model)