RaceQuip's VESTA20 Snell SA2020-rated, full-face auto racing helmets use modern production techniques, including a shell formed with pressurized steel molds to achieve the best combination of strength and lighter weight.
These innovative models feature FRP composite shell construction and uniquely-shaped chin bar to support a scalloped face shield design. The SA rating means that the interior, paint, and Kevlar® chin strap are fire retardant, so these helmets are suitable for all motorsports.
If you're driving with a full cage, you'll need a head & neck restraint for your helmet. Choose from our line of Zamp 2A, Zamp 3A, Zamp 6A, NecksGen, and HANS Gen III systems.
Additional features of RaceQuip VESTA20 helmets include:
* Hand-laid, fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) shell
* Expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner mated to shell
* Reinforced M6 threaded HANS/HNR inserts also mated to shell for easy HANS or other head-and-neck-restraint device anchor posts (not included)
* Distortion-free, 3mm polycarbonate low-fog face shield with a molded thumb catch
* Red anodized aluminum pivot kit with adjustable friction lock
* Hand-ratcheting tear-off posts (8 positions)
* Silicone eyeport gasket seals out dust and dirt
* Wide eyeport provides excellent peripheral vision and allows for the use of personal eyewear
* Extra set of thicker cheek pads for a customized fit
* Comfort-fit blended Nomex interior with back and top exhaust vents for keeping your scalp cool